Flats for sale in Krishna Meadows Perungudi

 Flats for sale in Krishna Meadows Perungudi



Krishna Constructions has built Krishna Meadows in Perungudi. This is a luxurious residential project which has about 24 units and built in a total area of 8.1 grounds . There are 2 BHK , 2.5 BHK and 3 BHK penthouses. The sizes of those units range between 1124 - 1518 Sq.ft .There are other facilities like a 2 Johnson - Lift with Automatic Rescue Device , Power Backup , Association Room , Covered Car Parking , etc.



Comments

  1. Dear Novelist, Primarily I appreciate your effort in sharing such appreciated insights and I absolutely agree with the points. Currently I’m looking for the Best New flats for sale in Chennai for my Family.
    Builders in Chennai
    Properties in Chennai
    Luxury flats in Chennai
    Apartments in OMR
    Luxury homes in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was scrolling the internet like every day, there I found this article which is related to my interest. Thanks for posting this informative and useful post. your blog is very nice, such useful information .
    Apartments in OMR Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brigade Residences, Perungudi

Casagrand Southbrooke in Kelambakkam

Eden Park Phase 2, Siruseri